Read ANGER AND STRESS MANAGEMENT: Recognize and Control Anger and Learn how to manage stress By Bradley B. Stoughton Audiobook
- Duration: 6 hours, 22 minutes
- Writer: Bradley B. Stoughton
- Publisher: November 2020
- Narrators: Dms
- Genres: Dms
- Rating: 5
- Narrator Rating: 5
ANGER AND STRESS MANAGEMENT: Recognize and Control Anger and Learn how to manage stress By Bradley B. Stoughton Audiobook
In this book you will learn:
– How to effectively control your emotions and keep yourself out of trouble
– How to apply cognitive behavioral techniques to everyday activities to ensure that your emotions are always in your control all the time and you never lose your cool.
– Mindfulnеѕѕ Fоr Pеrѕоnаl Dеvеlорmеnt аnd Innеr Pеасе
– Mоdеlѕ Fоr Strеѕѕ Mаnаgеmеnt
– Strеѕѕ Mаnаgеmеnt Tесhniԛuеѕ
– Learn what anger really is, anger can be good or bad but you have control over both and you can decide whether or not being angry is really worth it.
– How to increase your emotional strength
– Difference between an optimist, an idealist, a realist and a cynic
– How to become a better person overall
– And much more..
This book provides significant flexibility in anger and stress management program execution. Most of the methods can be used alone, but they can be combined with other concepts and methods as well. You have all the data you need to develop a program of anger and stress management that suits your distinctive requirements, situation and character.